Balance for a healthy body WOO® Basic Plus
During the digestion and metabolisation of today's food, large quantities of acids, toxins and metabolic end products are produced, the disposal of which overtaxes the body's regulatory mechanisms. They are shifted into the connective tissue, resulting in wrinkles or cellulite. The acids are also deposited in the joints, where they can lead to arthritis and arthrosis as acid crystals.
The body permanently lacks alkaline minerals that would prevent hyperacidity and could initiate deacidification.
With WOO® Basic Plus we have developed a product that builds up your intestinal flora, strengthens your immune system, stimulates your metabolism and supports regeneration after sports sessions.
What distinguishes the ingredients of WOO Basic Plus:
- Calcium, iron, iodine, copper, magnesium, manganese and vitamin C contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- Copper, manganese, selenium and zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Iron and magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Calcium contributes to normal signal transmission between nerve cells.
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Biotin, niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamine and vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to normal energy metabolism.
Who is WOO® Basic Plus suitable for:
WOO® Basic Plus is suitable for everyone, whether you are a sports fanatic or a couch potato. With the product you supply your body with important vitamins and minerals - for a balanced acid-base balance.
Recommendation for use:
Add one measuring spoon (15g) to a glass of water (250 ml). Then stir in, mix and drink. Do not exceed the daily intake of 1 serving (15g).
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a dry, cool and closed place, out of the reach of small children.
Vitamins and minerals
|per portion 15g||% NRV*
|Calcium||352.4 mg||44 %|
|Vitamin C ascorbic acid||120.3 mg||150 %|
|Magnesium||116 mg||31 %|
|Iron||2.9 mg||21 %|
|Zinc||2.5 mg||25 %|
|Vitamin B2||1.5 mg||108 %|
|Manganese||0.6 mg||30 %|
|Copper||0.5 mg||50 %|
|Iodine||46.1 mg||31 %|
|Molybdenum||42.1 µg||84 %|
|Chrome||29.2 µg||73 %|
|Selenium||16.7 µg||30 %|
|Vitamin D||0.8 µg||15 %|
* % of the reference values (NRV), according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011
Inulin, acidifier: citric acid, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, flavouring, sodium bicarbonate, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, L-ascorbic acid, sweeteners: Sucralose, steviol glycosides; colouring agent: betanin, zinc gluconate, colouring food: beetroot juice powder; chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, ferrous sulphate, potassium iodide, manganese gluconate, sodium selenite, copper gluconate, riboflavin, cholecalciferol.